Diabetes & Heart Health Program
A personalised program to prevent and/or reverse diabetes and improve heart health
Is this program for me?
If you're pre-diabetic, diabetic, or have a family history of diabetes and/or heart disease, and if you’ve been seeking a personalized, scientific and data-driven approach to diet, exercise and sleep to help you prevent and/or better manage these conditions, then this is the program for you.
What will I get out of the program?
Over video calls with your personal Coach, a GeneClinicX- certified expert in diet and exercise, along with a chat feature in the app, you will learn about the actionable insights from your data, get answers to any questions you may have about your body’s personalized glucose response, and receive a personalized meal plan that will be refined over time.
The meal plan recommends the right quantities, combinations and sequence of foods to help achieve your diabetes and heart health goals. These relatively minor but relevant lifestyle changes on your part will lead to the formation of better food, exercise and sleep habits that will positively impact your condition or will help ensure you prevent becoming diabetic or have heart disease.
How does the program work?
You will need an NFC-enabled smartphone to scan your CGM sensor so that you can see your glucose response graphs in the GeneClinicX app.
If you don’t have an NFC-enabled smartphone, you may borrow one from us for the duration of your program. You will be required to deposit Rs. 5,000 which will be refunded when you return the Reader to us. Alternatively, if you prefer, you may buy a CGM Reader from us for Rs. 5,000 which you can then use every time you want to use a new CGM sensor.
Should you wish to either borrow or buy a CGM Reader from us, please contact us to arrange for the Reader as soon as you have completed registering for the program of your choice.
- After you sign-up we’ll send you a CGMS and reader (to scan your data)
- Complete your online Health Assessment Survey (HAS) and set-up your computer to send your CGMS data to us
- Download the GeneClinicX app and begin logging your food and exercise activity
- We’ll schedule blood tests at home to help establish your baseline lipid and other markers
- Meet with your GeneClinicX appointed doctor twice to review your health and progress
- You will self-install a CGMS for the first and last 2-weeks of this 3-month program
- Meet with your Coach 6 times over 3-months, twice during each of your two 14-day CGMS cycles, and once a month during the 60 days in between to help achieve your goals
- We will also track your weight, waist circumference and lipid profile, before, during and upon conclusion of the program