Weight Loss Program
A personalised and sustainable program to lose weight
Is this program for me?
The reason most weight loss programs fail is because they rely on unscientific concepts such as calorie counting or because you’re expected to make drastic changes to your food habits. If you’re interested in losing weight or taking inches off your waist, and in using a personalized, scientific and data driven approach that requires minimal targeted changes to your food, exercise and sleep habits, then this is the program for you. This program inherently lends itself to being sustainable because it is neither restrictive nor drastic.
What will I get out of the program?
Over a chat feature in the app and seven online video calls with your personal Coach, a GeneClinicX- certified expert in diet and exercise, you will learn about the actionable insights from your data, get answers to any questions you may have about your body’s personalized glucose response, and receive a personalized meal plan that will be refined over time.
Your meal plan recommends the right quantities, combinations and sequence of foods to help achieve your weight loss goals. These relatively minor but relevant lifestyle changes on your part will lead to the formation of better food, exercise and sleep habits that will also positively impact your lipid profile.
How does the program work?
You will need an NFC-enabled smartphone to scan your CGM sensor so that you can see your glucose response graphs in the GeneClinicX app.
If you don’t have an NFC-enabled smartphone, you may borrow one from us for the duration of your program. You will be required to deposit Rs. 5,000 which will be refunded when you return the Reader to us. Alternatively, if you prefer, you may buy a CGM Reader from us for Rs. 5,000 which you can then use every time you want to use a new CGM sensor.
Should you wish to either borrow or buy a CGM Reader from us, please contact us to arrange for the Reader as soon as you have completed registering for the program of your choice.
- After you sign-up we’ll send you a CGMS and reader (to scan your data)
- Complete your online Health Assessment Survey (HAS) and set-up your computer to send your CGMS data to us
- Download the GeneClinicX app and begin logging your food and exercise activity
- We’ll schedule blood tests at home to help establish your baseline lipid and other markers
- Meet with your GeneClinicX appointed doctor twice to review your health and progress
- You will self-install a CGMS for the first 2-weeks of this program
- Meet with your Coach 7 times over the 3-month duration of this program, twice during the first 2-weeks while on the CGMS, and then 5 more times, every 2 weeks, to achieve your goals
- We will also track your weight, waist circumference and lipid profile, before, during and upon conclusion of the program